Rates & Insurance
Hello & Intro – No Charge
Coordination of Care between Providers – No Charge
Organization Initial Consult – No Charge
Initial Patient or Family Intake – $180.00
Session (After Intake) – $160.00
All payments are completed electronically, and securely, with the automatic scheduling process in the patient portal. Payments are not facilitated in sessions.
24 Hours: If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours beforehand to avoid being charged for the full rate of the session time reserved for you.
Superbills are provided monthly, for direct filing and reimbursement between you and your insurance company. This puts you in control of the process of receiving benefit coverage.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan options (e.g., health savings account), it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your benefits or insurance representative to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- If I have mental health benefits, what services are covered?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need a written referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have, or if you need assistance navigating the patient portal functions. I look forward to hearing from you!